Fast emergency help
for the deaf in just two taps
The fastest way to dispatch emergency responders–no talking or texting required
Rescu puts you in
control in an emergency
Rescu provides a better alternative for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing when emergencies strike, connecting you directly with dispatch with just two taps—ensuring you and your family have all the protection of 9-1-1 without any of the complications.
Rescu is yourdirect connection to help
Fast, reliable emergency alert device for the deaf at your fingertips
- Ideal emergency signaling devices for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Request and dispatch ambulance, fire, or police in seconds
- Add critical health info to your profile so responders arrive informed
- GPS-based dispatch sends help to wherever you are
An emergency app
built for your needs
TTY can be slow and cumbersome, while text-to-9-1-1 isn’t available everywhere. Moreover, 9-1-1 often includes rerouting callers and placing them in a waiting queue. Rescu connects you directly to a U.L.-Certified dispatcher, so you can get the help you need as fast as possible.
Dispatch emergency responderswithout saying a word
Keep your loved ones informed
- Emergency alerts for deaf and hard-of-hearing to notify their personal networks when they signal for help
- Sends an SMS text alert to contacts anywhere in the world
- Add as many contacts as you want
This app SAVES TIME. Rescu eliminates the lengthy phone call process to allow first responders to act swiftly.
TEXAS METRO POLICE DEPARTMENT
Rescu literally saves minutes in the dispatch of first responders to you & your loved ones.
SAN DIEGO, CA