The fastest way to get help to you or your loved ones in an emergency
Send for fire, police, or EMTs in just two taps
Rescu connects you directly to certified emergency dispatchers. Allowing you to quickly send for help from anywhere, and automatically alert your emergency contacts so they can respond appropriately.
Be prepared to quickly respond
wherever you are
Rescu makes it easy to send for help at the first sign of an emergency
- Instantly respond to a loved one’s emergency, even when you’re not nearby
- Automatically notify other family members to keep everyone in the loop
- Add critical info to ensure fast, accurate care
Take control of
your family's safety
Use Rescu on its own, or together with your home security system
- Send responders to check on home alarms even when you’re outside your local calling area
- Silently send for help if an intruder enters your home
- Dispatch to any pre-registered address (up to 4) or use GPS-based dispatch to send help to your current location
The shortest path
to emergency help
9-1-1 isn’t always as fast as you’d expect. And based on your needs or location, you might be rerouted or placed in a waiting queue. Rescu connects you directly to a U.L.-Certified dispatcher, so you can get the help you need as fast as possible.
This app SAVES TIME. Rescu eliminates the lengthy phone call process to allow first responders to act swiftly.
TEXAS METRO POLICE DEPARTMENT
Rescu literally saves minutes in the dispatch of first responders to you & your loved ones.
SAN DIEGO, CA