Be prepared for any emergency
- Fire, Police, and EMTs are at your fingertips
- Remote emergency dispatch lets you respond to a family emergency, even when you’re not there
- Rescu offers GPS dispatch that provides First Responders your precise location for faster help, no matter where you are
- Ideal for people with multiple properties, dispersed families, caretakers of others who live off-premises, and those who travel
- Save pre-existing medical conditions, current medications, and other critical health details
- The Rescu app automatically takes this vital information and provides it to First Responders during dispatch
- Automatically sends an emergency alert to family and friends via text during emergencies
- Keep your loved ones updated, so they can be ready to manage any follow-up care
A direct connection for the help you need
The power to take control during an emergency is in your hands with Rescu. Dispatch Fire, Police, and EMTs with just two easy taps—all from the first responder app that does what 911 can’t.
No rerouting or hold/triage queues
9-1-1 isn’t always as fast as you’d expect. And depending on your needs or location, you might be rerouted or placed in a waiting queue.
Connect directly to a Dispatcher
Send a direct message, call, or even chat live. Rescu puts you right through to emergency dispatch, so you can get the help you need as fast as possible.
No talking required
Maybe there is an intruder in your home, or you’re having chest pains that make speaking difficult. With Rescu, emergency communication is easy, you can get the help you need without saying a word, all through the app.
Dispatch outside your local area
9-1-1 can only send help near your calling location. With Rescu, you can send emergency services wherever and whenever you need it most.
See Rescu in action
Open the Rescu app and the emergency help you need is only a few taps away. In a matter of seconds, you can immediately dispatch first responders and notify your loved ones during an emergency.See how it works