Emergency assistance simplified
Take the panic out of emergencies. With Rescu, you can stay calm knowing your own private dispatch is only two taps away.
Easy as 1–2–3
Save your info, save the day
Remote dispatch for when you’re not present, but need to be.
With Rescu, you can store up to 4 Addresses for dispatch. During an emergency, we can provide responders your critical information stored in our app while you’re away. Providing you and your loved ones the most efficient emergency response. This can be vital when trouble strikes and you can’t be there.
- A call from loved ones in distress
- Fire alarm or alert
- Receiving home security camera notifications
The RESCU app is just what I needed to self-monitor my Nest Cameras. The best thing is, I can use it for up to 4 locations (vacation home, primary, mom’s house, etc.).
ADRIENNE O., CUSTOMER
Help first responders help you.
Add important address-specific details ahead of time. Help first responders get to you faster by providing access details such as:
- Gate codes
- Building information
- Let first responders know Brutus bites
I don’t have to worry about answering tons of questions when I’m already stressed out. If something happens, the authorities have my info because it’s saved in the app.
JENNIFER W., CUSTOMER
Keep your emergency contacts in the loop.
In an already stressful situation, you don’t need the added pressure of trying to tell your loved ones what’s going on. Rescu takes the worry out of communicating during an emergency by sending automated alerts to your emergency contacts.
- Save as many emergency contacts as you want
- Rescu instantly alerts your loved ones via text during an emergency
- Save time and reduce anxiety when it matters most
Super easy app, makes sending help quick and easy, and it even alerts other friends and family automatically, so I don’t have to. I don’t know of anything else that is this effective.
TRAVIS P., CUSTOMER
An emergency alert device for everyone
Caregivers can use our emergency alert device to monitor the elderly or others with mobility or access limitations.
Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing customers love our one-touch feature. It’s easy to communicate without having to hear.
Active adventure-seekers can use our tools for instant response if a journey takes an unexpected turn.
Families can help keep each other protected and improve emergency response times to keep them safe and secure.
My wife is up there in age and I worry that when I’m not around she might hurt herself which she does often. I love the idea she could get help fast.
DAVID G., CUSTOMER
Two taps to emergency help
How to use Rescu
We created Rescu to make sure you can get the emergency help you need as fast as possible.
The app is easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.
Features that matter when
every second counts
The Rescu Difference
Compared to traditional 9-1-1
- 9-1-1 receives 240M calls per year while Rescu gets only 1% of that volume
- Fewer calls means faster, more personalized service
- No long queues, redirects, or verbal confirmation
Compared to other paid emergency and security services
- Most emergency services offer only Ambulance and/or only Police
- Rescu combines Fire, Police, and Ambulance dispatch in one app
- Get more value with features like remote dispatch, LIVE chat, and 24/7 monitoring
- Just use your smartphone—no need to buy additional products or devices
$7/month or $59/year subscription
$10/month or $99/year subscription
|Fire, Police, and Ambulance Dispatch|
|24/7 U.L., Five Diamond, Emergency Monitoring Center|
|Unlimited Emergency Contacts|
|Chat directly with Private Dispatch|
|Store up to 4 addresses|
|GPS Dispatch, Send Firest Respnders to your location when you're not home|